Harrison Design specializes in high-end residential architecture and interior design for clients throughout the U.S. and abroad. Our residential expertise encompasses a range of architectural styles, from traditional to modern. We believe that while a successful project should be informed by the past, it must be of its own place and time. Most important, it should suit the personality and lifestyle of its owner.
We’ve developed a reputation for excellence in design, responsiveness to our clients and unparalleled project execution. Our international network of artisans, builders and suppliers ensures that the quality of the design is matched in the caliber of the materials and workmanship. Since our founding in 1991, the firm’s work has garnered numerous awards and has been featured in leading design publications, including Architectural Digest, Veranda, Galerie, Traditional Home and Luxe, among others.
3198 Cains Hill Place, NW | Atlanta, GA 30305
404 365 7760
1875 Century Park East | Suite 1300 | Los Angeles, CA 90067
310 888 8747
1015 First Avenue South | Naples, FL 34102
239 206 5909
1047 Old Northern Boulevard | Roslyn, NY 11576
516 626 2800
60 Cinema Lane | Suite 130 | St. Simons Island, GA 31522
912 634 9603
921 De La Vina Street | Santa Barbara, CA 93101
805 899 3434
1054 31st Street NW | Suite 204 | Washington, DC 20016
202 812 1123
Unit 1701 | Taiping Finance Tower
488 Middle Yincheng Road | Shanghai, China 200120
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- Prussian Blue - I've loved it for more than 35 years. - Greg Palmer
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- Greywalls, designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens, in East Lothian, Scotland - Greg Palmer
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- My iPhone - Rick Hatch
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- The streets of Manhattan never cease to inspire me. - John Albanese
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- Caffè Barocco in Piazza Navona in Rome—it has the best caprese salad. - John Albanese
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- Sir John Soane's Museum in London - Rick Hatch
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- With exercise and meditation - Bill Harrison
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- The who is Andrea Palladio and the what is travel. There is nothing like personally seeing, touching and experiencing. - Bill Harrison
- How do you keep it all together?
- I try to keep a sense of humor and not take things too seriously. - Bill Harrison
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?
- Groomed close to the house and freestyle as you move away. - Greg Palmer