“I love the look in a clients’ eyes when we present the concept and then they see it in realized form.”
Erik Peterson founded PHX Architecture in 2002, under the name of Peterson Architecture, with an emphasis on delivering exceptional design with unparalleled client service. From the beginning, Erik has guided the firm to continued success, with numerous achievements. The firm was re-branded to PHX Architecture in 2010 and opened an office in Beverly Hills in 2017.
Focused on lifestyle projects including luxury residential, golf clubhouses, signature resorts and restaurants, Erik’s projects have won numerous industry design awards, and his firm is now recognized throughout the West for quality design.
PHX’s design concepts continually evolve, conform, and most importantly – respond to each projects unique characteristics. Our team defines “Living Architecture” as a space that harmoniously combines site, form, functionality, and the human scale, creating the connective link between the surrounding environment and the client’s goals and vision.
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- Greys and Blues
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- Waldorf Chicago
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- Apple iPhone via Instagram
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- Cipriani's Beverly Hills
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- Musée de l'Orangerie, Paris
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- Sleep in & a big breakfast
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- Frank Lloyd Wright
- How do you keep it all together?
- I rely on my wife and look to my kids
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?