Block & Bar Pull Handle
This is an exciting range of pull handles designed exclusively at the Armac Brassworks in Birmingham, England. The style is very reminiscent of traditional Arts & Crafts yet in application, given the contemporary plated finishes the handle can look very ‘now’ when fitted to modern kitchens, or designer office furniture for example. It is made from solid brass bar and fitted here at the factory to specific lengths using a guide hole in the bar and a small grub screw fitted by an allen key. The guide hole should ensure that the bar does not twist once tightened and will stay in place once fitted to your furniture.
ARBAR2/4 - Length - 102mm, Centres - 73mm - ARBAR2/6 - Length - 152mm, Centres - 124mm - ARBAR2/8 - Length - 203mm, Centres - 175mm - ARBAR2/10 - Length - 254mm, Centres - 226mm.
- Lead Time
- 4-6 Weeks (Made to Order)
- Burnished Brass
- Antique Brass
- Satin Chrome - Unlacquered
- Satin Nickel - Unlacquered
- Chocolate Bronze - Lacquered
- Polished Brass - Lacquered or Unlacquered)
- Antique silver - Lacquered
- Barrelled Nickel - Unlacquered
- Polished NIckel - Unlacquered
- Polished Chrome - Unlacquered
- Polished Copper - Lacquered
- Antique Copper - Lacquered
About Armac Martin
Armac Martin design and manufacture some of the worlds finest brass cabinet hardware, for the world’s finest interiors.