“Every piece we create is made with passion and with the deep belief that Every Dream is Possible”
BELT is a family own company created in Bogotá-Colombia in 1985 by Artist, Architect and Designer Louis Beltran and his wife Angela, architect as well. Since the beginning they have been committed to exceeding the expectations of their selected clientele, by working side by side with the owner, the architect, the interior designer and the builder to fully interpret their dreams and expectations, this mutual effort has consistently developed results fully satisfying all involved in this special process.
During the last 30 years BELT has created the most inspiring and unique metal art pieces, hand and custom made for the most exquisite tastes. The extraordinary work is Handmade by a large team of artisans that use ancient techniques with great artistic value. Processes such as forging, sand casting, ceramic casting, lost wax casting and Repoussage are complemented by traditional manual processes of assembling and finishes, all performed in-house assuring the outstanding quality.
Among the projects developed worldwide BELT creates the Finest Metal Works such as railings, doors, gates, wine cellars, canopies, kitchen hoods and many other specialty items. With the vast experience in metals and custom light fixtures BELT has developed a of line of Light Fixtures and Unique Furniture.
Our customer satisfaction record is excellent and the testimonials of our efforts in achieving the client’s dreams are plentiful.
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- Marine Blue and Gold
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- Ritz Paris
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- SketchBook Pro
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- Walking down the streets
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- Difficult to select only one..
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- Orangerie, Paris.
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- With perfect breakfast and a tennis match
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- How do you keep it all together?
- Passion, Consistency and Inspiration
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?