“Spaces should feel livable and reflect the spirit and soul of the people who inhabit them.”
The Huniford Collection is an artisan-made, luxury brand dedicated to providing customers with customizable pieces that best reflect their spirit and lifestyle. With a range of lighting, upholstery and case goods that speak to form, scale and sophistication, the line is suited for everyday living—no matter the location. Keeping livability as a hallmark of every design, the Huniford Collection is for how people live today.
GET THE LOOK: A FRESH MIX OF COLOR
DERING HALL’S KEYNOTE AT LCDQ’S LEGENDS: ALL ACCESS DESIGN
DERING HALL AT THE ICFF
2013 KIPS BAY DECORATOR SHOW HOUSE
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- Hotel Punta Tragara, Capri
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- The list is too long to mention...
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- La Chaumiere, France
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- Villa Kerylose
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- Spending time with my kids
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- Karl Lagerfeld
- How do you keep it all together?
- Stay organized, focused and direct.
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?