“My showrooms are a reflection of my lifestyle. They are an extension of my home and my life. I hope to provide my clients with the same quality I want and expect in my home.”
Lee has become known as an arbiter of style and the premier purveyor of fine period antiques. His eclectic showroom is located in the heart of the La Cienega Design Quarter in Los Angeles. Designers frequent the showroom so they do not miss out on the constantly changing inventory. His STASH Warehouse, is now located only a few blocks from the showroom and is a secret resource for many of the nations leading designers for decades.
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- Earth Tones (Gray/Brown)
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- Torre Di Bellosguardo
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- Pinterest and Instagram
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- London and Paris
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- I have two favorites. Odys + Penelope, and Cassia
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- The Sir John Soane Museum
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- With a walk in the garden and glass of wine in hand.
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- The fusion of significant design from various periods and cultures.
- How do you keep it all together?
- A strong anchor.
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?
- Freestyle with classic elements.