Bulkhead Light with Cage (Interior / Exterior Use)
Our Bulkhead light with cage is made of solid brass and can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Solid Brass (10+ Finishes Available)
- UL Listed; For Interior / Exterior Residential and Commercial use.
- Maximum Wattage: Wall Mount-75w (100w LED Equivalent)
- Bulb: Accepts Incandescent, CFLs, LED Screw in Bulbs
- Glass: Clear Standard (Frosted Glass Available at additional charge)
- Finishes: Standard Finishes: Unlacquered Brass ; Custom Finishes: Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Antique Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Pewter, Polished Chrome, Polished Copper, Polished Nickel, Satin Brass, Satin Copper, Satin Nickel, Verdi & Powdercoating
- Maintenance: Lights will patina and eventually verdigris overtime. Since our lights are solid brass, they will not rust or corrode.
- Installation: All hardware and install instructions provided. Wooden block recommended for installation – solid brass wood screws provided.
- No assembly required
- Bulbs not included
This iconic light was originally used as a passage way light aboard ships traveling the world, similar to backbit wall mount.
12" tall, 5.3" extension, 4.8" mounting bp
- Lead Time
- 0-3 Weeks (Quick Ship)
- Powder Coat (Red, Blue, Yellow, White, Etc)
- Powder Coat (Blue, Red, Yellow, White, Etc)
- Satin Chrome
- Polished Nickel
- Polished Copper (Unlacquered & Lacquered)
- Bronze (Unlacquered)
- Antique Copper (Unlacquered or Lacquered)
- Unlacquered Brass (Standard Finish)
- Chrome (Standard Finish )
- Satin Nickel
- Satin Copper (Unlacquered & Lacquered)
- Satin Brass (Unlacquered & Lacquered)
- Antique Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Antique Nickel
Shiplights specializes in UL Listed interior / exterior lighting for residential and commercial use. Our durable solid brass lighting is weatherproof, non-corrosive and available in over 10 finishes. Lights are all UL Listed in the USA!