We’re proud to announce that Dering Hall is officially joining forces with Chairish Inc, the parent company of Chairish and DECASO, to create the largest online platform for high-end home furnishings in the United States. With this acquisition, the three brands comprising the Chairish Inc. portfolio will account for:
- -- 450,000 exceptional vintage, antique, contemporary, and made-to-order products;
- -- A growing monthly audience of over 2.5 million affluent and sophisticated design aficionados;
- -- A community of 20,000+ verified design professionals, the furnishings industry's most valuable buyers;
- -- A combined executive team comprised of veteran technology, home, fashion, and editorial industry leaders;
- -- A shared vision to bring the very best of design online in a way that fosters the health and growth of the design industry.
“We’re pleased to welcome Dering Hall into the Chairish Inc. family. We’re now ideally positioned to offer a comprehensive shopping destination for high-end home design, including the finest antique, vintage, newly made and custom items,” said Gregg Brockway, CEO and co-founder of Chairish Inc.
Dering Hall’s cofounder Peter Sallick will join the executive team at Chairish Inc. as a strategic advisor. “We’re thrilled to become part of the growing Chairish Inc. network, which will bring us powerful technology advancements, a complementary and accomplished leadership team, an expanded audience of buyers and sellers, marketing power and operational scale,” Sallick said. “We have a shared belief in the importance of curation and a mutual passion for bringing the best of the design market online, connecting vintage and antique dealers, artisans and high-end manufacturers with passionate design enthusiasts and interior designers.”
Dering Hall will continue to operate as a standalone site, linked with the other Chairish Inc. properties. We’ll have more information on the continued integration and development of our businesses—as well as all-new tools and enhanced opportunities for the design industry and design enthusiasts—in the coming months. For more news, check out these articles on Business of Home and AD Pro.415