This interior by Nicky Dobree spells out sleek minimalism. In this dining room, clean lines are fused with traditional vernacular in a less is more approach. This minimalist dining room inspired a unique Get the Look product curation. The neutral selection of furnishings allow the architectural details to take center stage as contrasted against an all white backdrop.
1. Croly Fabric - Thom Filicia for Kravet
2. Bottega Montana Wood Frame - Tim Clarke Interior Design
3. Pair of Gustavian Candlesticks - Lars Bolander
4. Hollyhock Floor Lamp Inspired by a 19th Century Pole Screen - Hollyhock* Suzanne Rheinstein
5. Opaque White Decanters - by Joe Cariati via Cultured Magazine
6. Stoneware Covered Jar "Radiation"- Liz O'Brien
7. Stal Dining Table - Maxine Snider Inc.
8. Aris Mirror - David Iatesta
9. Large Pagoda Light - Collier Webb
10. Suffolk Chair - Desiron
11. Sid Console Table - Jayson Home
12. Large French Country Designer Wicker Basket- by Hyde Evans via Luxe Magazine