A collection of mosaic surfacing materials in black and white that will inspire any project, from floor to walls
Produced by Catriona Branca
1. Add elegant glamour to any project with an intricate mosaic of AKDO’s Allure Rug Calacatta with bronze and silver mirror accents. Through Klaff’s, Norwalk, 203-866-1603.
2. Urban Archaeology’s Divinity collection in Perseus pattern is a waterjet-cut polished marble mosaic in White Thassos (design stone color) and Carrera Velato (background stone color).Urban Archaeology, NYC, 212-371-4646.
3. Artistic Tile’s Samsara reinterprets Old World kashmiri patterning with traditional hand-cut Tessera mosaics blended into a modern classic in this waterjet mosaic. Artistic Tile, A&D, NYC, 212-838-3222, White Plains, NY, 914-422-0041.
4. Crossville’s Sideview mosaic glass tile is available in four metallic colors (tungsten shown here) in high sheen and frosted finishes. Through O&G Industries Earth Products Showcase, Bridgeport, 203-337-5119.
5. Make a classic statement with this waterjet mosaic of Walker Zanger honed Carrara with a bardiglio accent. Through Karen Berkemeyer Home (formerly Ceramic Design), Port Chester, NY, 914-690-0700.
6. AKDO Heritage porcelain tile has two blends (creamy beige tone and charcoal and cream) that create a vintage look. Both are designed with three patterns in two versions, creating six unique tiles. Through Klaff’s, Norwalk, 203-866-1603.