All the stylish slumber-worthy spaces—from pale and peaceful to bright and exotic
1. Cameron Diaz's Master Bedroom Designed by Kelly Wearstler. The linens in the master bedroom are by Frette, the coverlet is by Yves Delorme, and the silk wallcovering and gilded paper on the ceiling are by de Gournay. The 1950s chair is French, and the rug is by Mansour Modern. Tour the rest of the home.
2. Kerri Russell's Master Bedroom. The headboard fabric and bedding are by Matteo, the sheepskin rug is by IKEA, and the chandelier is an antiques-fair find. The walls are painted in Benjamin Moore's Stone Hearth. Tour the rest of the home.
3. Ivanka Trump's Master Bedroom Designed by Kelly Behun. The custom-made headboard in the master bedroom is upholstered in an alpaca velvet, and the task lamps are reproductions of an Édouard-Wilfred Buquet design; Kelly Behun designed the side tables of ebonized wood and shagreen and the lacquer console, the stools are 1940s French, and the prints are by Mariah Robertson. Tour the rest of the home.
4. Courteney Cox's Master Bedroom Designed by Trip Haenisch. The custom-made head- and foot-boards are zinc, the selenite bedside tables are by Blackman Cruz, and the bedding is by Deborah Sharpe Linens; the two-tone Swag Leg chair is by George Nelson, and the rugs are from DDC. Tour the rest of the home.
5. Monique Lhullier's Master Bedroom. A mixed-media work by Udo Nöger hangs above a bed dressed in Frette linens. Tour the rest of the home.
6. Cindy Crawford's Master Bedroom Designed by Michael S. Smith. Model Cindy Crawford enlisted decorator Michael S. Smith to design the Malibu home she shares with husband Rande Gerber. The master bedroom combines traditional elements—a tufted chaise longue, dark woods, and a stone fireplace—with eclectic touches like Moroccan rugs and an embroidered bedcover, resulting in a sophisticated, yet comfortable space.