With the Holiday Season in full swing, we thought we'd share our "wish list" for those looking for a little extra help (and indulgence)! Here are some special ideas for HER:
- Who would complain when opening a box which houses a unique Hermes scarf? Include a set of Hermes cards with beautifully illustrated diagrams of how to tie a scarf... an upscale version of "The Idiot's Guide to Scarf Tying".
- Another favorite is Loro Piana's long gloves. This fabulous pair is suede on one side and calf leather on the other. As if that wasn't indulgent enough, the cashmere lining ensures they are a keeper!
- Big spenders need to look no further than Buccellati for traditional jewelry that's bound to bring about big praise!
- For the big spender with a more contemporary flair should check out Pomellato. The golf chain link bracelets and necklaces are gorgeous, timeless and unique!
- You can't go wrong with a gift certificate from Wolford. For the average male, you might not realize that these aren't your drugstore pantyhose... be generous with your hundreds because these stockings are truly works of art!
- Cocktail napkins are always great presents toppers. Elements in Chicago has some wonderful options!
- For the fashion and/or sophisticated loved one on your list, how about a great coffee table book. Our favorite for the moment is Ellie Saab by Assouline. This oversized format book with a luxurious slipcase sells for about $25. With original photography by Laziz Hamani, this book tells the store about Saab's upbringing making clothes for his sisters. Opening his first storefont in 1982 in Beruit, it's amazing how far Saab has come!386