There are offices and then there are OFFICES. Here we show some of the most fun and colourful workspaces around, from London to Vietnam! Table-tennis meeting room tables? Check. Slide instead of stairs? Check. Abundant colour? Check!
1. Moo - London. Moo, a design company based in London, took the very tool of their trade (colour) and splashed it around the majority of their open plan office in Shoreditch to help spark inner creativity. Oh, and if colour wasn’t enough, they also offer plenty of bakery treats to keep their team motivated!
2. Pallotta Teamworks - California. When working to a budget, it sometimes takes a little bit of “thinking outside the box” to get the creative solution you are looking for. Pallotta TeamWorks solution is quite ironically “in the box”; a creative solution incorporating containers to create bright and colourful office spaces within the larger warehouse area.
3. Lego - Denmark. LEGO have the right idea when it comes to stimulating ones inner creativity; with offices designed to highlight the company values of “fun”, “unity” and “creativity” to name a few.
4. Microsoft - Sydney. The Microsoft Offices have a touch of class about their design, with a theme that is part inspired by the locality of the office, and part inspired by the global design envisioned for the Microsoft offices.
5. eway.vn – Vietnam. You may have never heard of eway.vn ,but they are a large technology firm based in Vietnam. Their workforce was largely young, and this helped to inspire the design, which was segmented by sections derived from the workforce interests, including a big love among their employees for football!
Article by Alvin Mennie
Receive design news about new products, Editor's Picks, design insights and more