For some it’s the hub of the home, with baking, cooking, eating and drinking all taking place in the kitchen. For others the kitchen is simply a functional room; a place to create food as quickly as possible and no more. However you use this room though, there is a style and a colour for you – here are seven kitchen ideas.
1. Bold Colour Use on the Walls. Wall in Pigeon by Farrow & Ball.
2. A Neutral Country Style Kitchen. Wall in Shaded White by Farrow & Ball.
3. Modern Muted Tones Give a Sense of Warmth in This Kitchen. Kitchen walls in Old White by Farrow & Ball.
4. A 1950s Era, Two Tone Kitchen. Kitchen and dining room in Card Room Green and String by Farrow & Ball.
5. Not For the Faint-Hearted, This Kitchen Uses Orange Over Dark Blue to Maximum Effect. Kitchen walls in Railings and Charlotte’s Locks
6. Traditional Farmhouse Kitchen With Smoothed Brick Floor and Exposed Beams. Kitchen walls in Pointing cupboards and woodwork in Card Room Green.
7. Light and Bright Kitchen and Dining Area. Walls in Strong White, units in Wimborne White.