Decora Brooklyn Fireplace Screen
Shown here is our custom “made to order” fireplace screen we call Brooklyn. This design works great for a few different design categories. Depending on which finish is chosen, you could use this in a Transitional, Traditional or Mediterranean style setting.
- If you have real logs, you will need mesh backing, which is an option.
- Once the opening on your fireplace reaches a certain size, we recommend doors due to the weight. A free-standing screen with mesh gets to be heavy once you get to a certain sq. footage.
- When measuring for the right size of the fireplace screen, we recommend making the screen 1” taller and 2" wider all the way around.
– 1″ × 1″ tubing frame
– 1/4″ × 2″ strap added to the frame for looks (can be removed)
– 3/8" round rod added to the front of the frame for looks (can be removed)
– 3/8” x 3/8” laser cut pattern
– 1" solid sq bar for the feet (typically stick out 6" in front and 3" in the back)
- Lead Time
- 4-6 Weeks (Made to Order)
About Urban Ironcraft
Urban Ironcraft is a furniture design company that specializes in CUSTOM designer metal/iron furniture. All of our products are made to your specs and MADE IN THE USA! Don’t just purchase off the shelf, have it made to your exact requirements.