A structured fainting couch glorious with down. Traditional and modern upholstery techniques are employed in the Dyad’s construction: the centre section is hand sprung with a feather topper, the arms built up to create firm but supportive neck supports. Its glamorous base is available with or without metal.
Shown here in our “Mole – Mohair” with an ebonized black satin and polished brass base.
Other finishes and sizes possible.
Materials: Polished Brass, Mohair, American Black Walnut, Solid Beech Frame, COM
H 520 x W 1900 x D 750
- Metal, Upholstery / Fabric
- Lead Time
- 10 Weeks or longer (Made to Order)
- Brass Patinated
- Brass Unlacquered
- Nickel Polished
- Brass Brushed
- American Black Walnut Black Ebonised Gloss
- American Black Walnut Blackened and Limed
- American Black Walnut Black Ebonised Satin
- American Black Walnut Chocolate Ebonised Gloss
- American Black Walnut Chocolate Ebonised Satin
- American Black Walnut Limed
- American Black Walnut Natural Oiled Dark
- American Black Walnut Natural Oiled Light
- Fumed Oak
- Oak Blackened and Limed
- Oak Burr
- Oak Limed
- Shima Shima
- Walnut Burr
About Amy Somerville - London
Our aim is to create exquisite furniture that is harmonious and unique: a balance of precisionist lines and natural curves, quiet classicism and a touch of whimsy, designed to treasure, enjoy and amuse.