Impala Core Table Lamp
This sleek, modern and graceful lamp is created utilizing the inner core of the Impala horn, and is the perfect accent lamp in any room. The clean lines of the acrylic base strikingly complement the curved ivory colored Impala horn core to form a beautiful and unique work of art.
Not only are Dira lighting products certified under South Africa’s Nature Conservation Act, but they are also made from eco-friendly, sustainable resources. In addition, the handcrafted nature of our production processes are environmentally safe.
If in stock this lamp will ship in 1-2 weeks. If out of stock please allow 12-14 weeks.
- handcrafted in the United States
- real Impala horn core imported from South Africa
- horn is mounted to a 1 inch thick acrylic base, with a sleek supporting brass rod
21" high from base to top of shade
- socket, harp & finial are brass finish
- ships with DIRA preferred shade in natural linen
21-22" tall from the base of the lamp to the top of the shade, varies slightly due to handcrafting and natural differences in horns; however, it is easy to make a matching pair acrylic base: 6" x 6" square shade: 8"T x 8"D x 12"L, oval
- Lead Time
- 10 Weeks or longer (Made to Order)
DIRA (deer-uh) has carefully selected unique products created by highly skilled artists in South Africa. Our goal is to reveal the beautiful works of this resourceful, conservation-oriented design culture to the global market.