“Beautiful design is about bringing spaces to their full potential by mixing function and comfort with personality and style.”
Armina Interiors is a full-service interior design firm specializing in high-end residential properties and small commercial projects throughout the Detroit area and beyond.
Born in Poland and educated in the United States, Armina Kasprowicz uses her extensive travels and her experiences with hybrid cultures as a constant inspiration for her work. Creating both sophisticated, elegant interiors and their more relaxed, bohemian counterparts, she has a natural fluency with many different design styles as well as a unique ability to blend them together in innovative ways.
We view every interior as a union of beauty and functionality, and we see it as our job to inspire and educate our clients. We aim to open up possibilities, solve problems, and create innovative layouts and designs, all while incorporating unexpected textures, color palettes, one-of-a-kind objects and quality furnishings.
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- Benjamin Moore Sonnet
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- I love 1 Hotel NYC
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- I like to use Dropbox, I share the folders with inspirations and project details with my clients.
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- Interior design magazines from around the world.
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- I am a foodie, I have many I like, one of my favorites is ABC Kitchen in New York
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Vinci, Italy. Incredible collection of his drawings and models. The town where he was born is surrounded by beautiful landscapes.
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- with the glass of wine
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- Traveling inspires me most.
- How do you keep it all together?
- good night sleep, no rush in the morning
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?