“When I design interiors, I tailor the experience to every client’s preferred level of involvement. I’m here to listen, to solve problems, and most importantly to create a home that reflects who you are.”
Like a painter captures the spirit of their subject, a skilled residential interior designer captures the soul of a home. For high-end designer Barbara Lee Grigsby of Rancho Santa Fe, California, finding the soul of a home is a passion that has driven her career for three decades.
With an experienced eye cultivated from eclectic European design techniques and influences, Barbara will expertly customize the nuanced details and individual essence of your home that reflects your personality, successes, and legacy.
Barbara has attracted clients from around the world. She recognizes that each home must be complete and incorporate some core fundamentals, revolving around a client’s everyday things, remembered places, and moments shared with loved ones. She believes that the home environment should delight the senses, ignite the passions, and provide sumptuous comfort, soothing continuity, privacy, and effortless function.
From European and Mediterranean to contemporary or classic, Barbara Lee Grigsby Design Associates implements years of experience, and quality craftsmanship resources and techniques, to create comfortable, refreshing, visually stunning homes.
Our mission is to make this home all about you. We want this adventure to create happy memories, bring smiles to your faces, and provide you the comfort and function that has been customized just for you and your family’s needs and wants. This milestone in your life and your family’s lives is what living better is all about.
Our showroom and offices are located in beautiful Rancho Santa Fe. However, we have had the privilege to collaborate on design projects nationally from San Francisco, Houston, Vail, and Telluride to New York City. Our projects have allowed us to work in such international places as the South of France, Italy to Tanzania, Africa. We love to travel, we have the know how and experience to do so!
Please give me a call today for a consultation, or to get more information about our design services.
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- Bel-Air Hotel (Beverly Hills, CA), exteriors are beautiful. Four Seasons- Paris and San Francisco
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- i phone and ipad
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- San Francisco, New York and Paris
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- Kuleto's Italian Restaurant, San Francisco, CA
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- San Diego Museum of Art
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- Very large latte
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- Rose Tarlow
- How do you keep it all together?
- Fabulous assistant and a great daytimer
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?
- Combination of both