Scott Dresner is a prominent kitchen designer and custom builder who has designed and installed over 7500 kitchens and baths across the country during his 30-year storied career. He approaches each project from both a practical and creative point of view understanding the big picture; seamlessly blending design and function while using quality and innovative building methods. Scott’s aesthetic is influenced by European design and he masters style, balance and proportion using exquisite cabinetry in addition to his own private label of Italian made cabinetry. With unflagging passion, dedication and expertise Scott maintains his position as an innovator in both the cabinetry and construction industries while completing thousands of multi-unit developments across the country, designing and building kitchens, baths and wall-units in celebrity homes and residential estates. Please visit www.dresnerdesign.com for more information.
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- White is always classic.
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- I am the nephew of fashion icon Linda Dresner and renowned real estate developer Milton Dresner. I credit each of them for introducing me to a world of building and design at a very young age. They taught me about design, function and quality and how to integrate all three elements into my life and business.
- How do you keep it all together?
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?