“Designing houses is a unique experience each time. At the end of the day, it’s only a success if the clients feel that they are home.”
Since 2002, Charlotte Dunagan Design Group has been a unique firm specializing in high end luxury residential projects. In 2016, the firm has evolved into Dunagan Diverio Design Group, a team of discreet professionals with their focus on interiors and exteriors with a deeper, richer, more intuitive understanding of the client’s needs; to uncover the true objective driving the design of the home. Dunagan Diverio Design Group believes in building meaningful relationships with their clients and approaching each project with a distinctive and personal process; with special attention to detail. With the ability and flexibility to design projects ranging from ultra modern to very traditional, Dunagan Diverio Design Group is able to tackle every project type with confidence and knowledge. In addition to designing the interiors of each residence, Dunagan Diverio Design Group works closely with their trade partners to integrate every aspect from the interior to the exterior. Their mission is for every space to embody ‘timeless understated elegance.’
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- Taupe, Beige, Neutral Tones
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- Hudson Hotel, NYC
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- houzz ideabooks
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- Design Books & Magazines
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- The Cypress Room, Miami
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- Foundation Maeght, Saint Paul de Vence
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- Andree Putman
- How do you keep it all together?
- By having a great team
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?
- Groomed or Freestyle ...depends on the project and/or location