“Details are extremely important to the overall design solution. Because at the end of the day, those ‘details’ are the ones the owners are going to appreciate and live with on a daily basis.”
Sandra Diaz-Velasco is an acclaimed architect, interior designer and owner of Eolo A&I Design; a Miami based architecture and interior design firm established in 2008. The contemporary firm prides itself in taking into account the concepts of energy flow, constant renovation and environment preservation in all its stunning designs. They specialize in hi-end residential and commercial clients throughout Florida, Latin America and the Caribbean. As part of their boutique-minded approach to service, they also team up with selected realtors across these regions to provide a comprehensive service to their foreign investor clients. Eolo A&I Design’s credentials and affiliations include the American Society of Interior Designers, LEED AP, Association of Women Architects and Engineers and the American Institute of Architects.
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- Waldorf Astoria, NY
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- Porfirio's, Miami Beach, FL
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- Dali Museum in St. Petersbergs, Fl
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- Working out
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- Michael Graves
- How do you keep it all together?
- Balancing work with fitness
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?