“Live the life you’ve always imagined!”
Without confining herself to any one particular style, Interior Designer Jamie Herzlinger blends diverse elements, periods and cultures to create a sophisticated intercontinental environment. As one of the country’s top interior design firms, with offices in Phoenix and Scottsdale, AZ and New York City, Jamie’s design style is inviting, yet elegant and luxurious.
Jamie Herzlinger Interior Design specializes in custom high-end residential design. With 20 years of experience standing behind her and clients nationwide, above all, her work is irresistibly comfortable.
FRAME OF REFERENCE: ARCHITECTURALLY INSPIRING WINDOWS
IN THE DETAILS: BEAUTIFUL FLOORS
FEATURE PROJECT: JAMIE HERZLINGER
FEATURE PROJECT: HOME IN SCOTTSDALE
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- l'Hotel in Paris
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- Streets of Paris
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- Saxon + Parole in New York
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- John Soane in London
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- Friday night with a Belvedere vodka dirty martini
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- Mid-Century Modern
- How do you keep it all together?
- Don't sweat the small stuff
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?