“We love what we do. It is a privilege to be trusted by our clients to help them curate living spaces that beautifully suit and reflect their lives”
Jennifer Worts Design is a full service design firm that specializes in bespoke interiors that have long been recognized as fresh and timeless, often with a pop of the unexpected.
For over 22 years Jennifer has been involved in projects all over North America. As the principal of Toronto based Jennifer Worts Design she has established a reputation for her versatility and for carefully working with clients to create crisp, textured, and comfortable interiors that reflect their unique style.
Jennifer is ranked among Canada’s top 25 Designers by House & Home Magazine. Her work has been featured by many publications and media outlets.
“Jennifer’s straightforward design sensibilities can make a historic Toronto home or Georgian Bay cottage equally vital and functional. Her savvy way of mixing pattern is engaging, never overwhelming, and she can make a black and white kitchen look as dapper as a dinner jacket. Family friendly touches abound, but there is no mistaking Jennifer’s subtle, stylish fingerprint…"
- House & Home Magazine The H&H A-LIST
Inspired by architecture, art, fashion, & travel, Jennifer Worts Design brings a fresh perspective to
each of their projects. Jennifer and her team intelligently blend design styles, materials, and architectural detailing to create alluring and livable spaces for their clients for years to come.
The firm’s work spans from refreshing individual rooms, to large scale renovations and additions, to new construction projects.
The firm’s commitment to clients, whether working in Toronto or remotely, focuses on transparency, clear communication, excellent customer service and timely execution. Whether working with a client alone or with a team, including architect and builder, Jennifer insists on quality craftsmanship and a tireless attention to detail while providing exceptional value.
Jennifer’s principal and unwavering objective is for every interior to beautifully embody, clarify, and capture each client’s taste, style, and vision, while delivering a finished product that is unique to her client and exceeds all expectations.
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- Blue - the whole range, from a commanding midnight blue to the most ethereal tone.
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- Recently, the Refinery Hotel in NYC, but it changes depending on where I’m traveling in the world.
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- Anything Apple.
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- NYC. Always NYC.
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- Chateâu Eza Gourmet Restaurant in Eze Village on the French Riviera. It's in a 400-year-old chateâu in a one-thousand year-old medieval village that's 13-hundred feet above the Mediterranean Sea. The view is like no other. http://www.chateaueza.com/chateau-eza
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection in Venice, Italy and the Orangerie Museum in Paris.
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- Heels off and out with my boys.
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- Travelling. Whether on a beach in Maine, walking the streets of London, Paris, or NYC, exploring hilltop towns in Italy, trekking through Nepal, or gliding through the canals in Bangkok, there is inspiration everywhere for me.
- How do you keep it all together?
- Lists. My incredible team. My boys to keep me grounded.
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?
- I love freestyle in the country or on the water, and a hybrid of the two in the city.