Your Style is My Signature
Design is personal.
Clients are inevitably pleased to discover that Jill’s casual laid back manner is every bit as inviting as the designs she creates. Her confidence and tireless work ethic betray her passion for creating distinctive, strikingly personal designs, deeply inspired by those who will inhabit her spaces. It is easy to see within her work the singular perfectionism that drives her in creating spaces that are more than just beautiful, that transcend into the ideal.
Inspired by her clients’ individual personalities, needs and visions, Jill crafts warm and inviting home environments that truly reflect each clients’ unique flair and lifestyle. Informed by her own intrinsic design sensibilities, Jill is able to create spaces that are amazingly welcoming and livable. The result is remarkable, and it has propelled Jill’s career considerably, earning her firm multiple awards, recognition and expanding her firm’s reach to clients both in Vero Beach, and throughout the country.
Jill is a very “hands-on” designer, and she operates her firm collaboratively, emphasizing personal service just as much as personal design. The firm prides itself upon exceeding client expectations, and has earned a reputation for creating an extremely loyal following of clients.
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- I use Benjamin Moore White Dove quite a bit for trim but never restrict myself to any one single color.
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- I love all hotels, especially small boutique hotels. I get inspiration from all of them.
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- I do not think I could function without Pintrest! This program has made storing and filing products ideas and photographs a breeze. One single place to file thousands of photos that used to be stored in binders.
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- I attend at least four to five trade shows a year where I can see new products and get inspired.
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- I appreciate good design wherever I go in all forms including food presentation.
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- The Vero Beach Museum of Art! It is an amazing museum right here in our little community.
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- If Saturday morning is officially the start of the weekend you will find me at the gym on my spin bike.
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- I have a philosophy about my work. I do not live in the amazing homes I deign, my clients do. With that each client individually is my biggest design influence when working with them.
- How do you keep it all together?
- My motto - Plan your work, work you plan.
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?
- For me personally freestyle. For my clients definitely groomed.