Uniquely beautiful spaces our client’s simply adore
Lara Michelle’s design firm has been transforming client’s homes for more than 20 years. With her highly skilled team of expert contractors, carpenters, upholsterers, and seamstresses, she quickly and beautifully creates the spaces you have always envisioned. Whatever your interior design needs, problems, & dreams are, we have the expertise and specialist to tackle and bring them to fruition. Lara will personally oversee the process from start to finish, giving you your freedom and peace of mind back. Our firm understands your time is precious and that’s why we handle all the details from beginning to end. We have been exceeding our clients expectations for years and our mission is to exceed yours! Contact us today to begin the process.
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- My clients color preferences guide me in color selections, but most often I tend to use off-whites/neutrals/grays for wall colors, especially if clients have colorful artwork to display.
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- The hotels in Positano, Italy are awe inspiring carved into the cliff sides.
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- My iPhone camera of course!
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- Everywhere....stores, beaches, mountains, art galleries, fashion shows, cities, magazines, websites, etc.....
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- The local joint my family loves to congregate at on weekends in the summers...it's at the end of a jetty overlooking the bay and the ocean in the Hamptons. We love to listen to the local band playing at the bar and walk along the boats parked at the dock while waiting for our table. Its not fancy, but the sunset and lobster is incredible.
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- The Picasso Museum in Paris
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- Weekends are usually started with a hearty breakfast with my family and then a good workout to burn it off!
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- My clients preferences, needs, and desires are always the guiding influence and springboard for all my projects. Then my creativity takes over from there to create original and uniquely beautiful spaces for each home.
- How do you keep it all together?
- Spanx, of course!
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?