“At Liliane Hart, we design beautiful, comfortable, distinctive interiors inspired by our Clients’ vision of home.”
Liliane Hart designs interiors which amiably blend the traditional, the personal, and the contemporary. Having grown up in a classic American house in which art, antiques and everyday furnishings kept casual company, Liliane is an instinctual creator of visual charm and easygoing elegance. A longtime principal designer at a celebrated Architectural Digest 100 firm, she is widely regarded as a consummate orchestrator of great rooms, stylish spaces and lovely homes.
"The success of every space we design is built on quality craftsmanship and close attention to detail. Through the layering of color, texture, antiques and other custom furnishings, we build upon the bones of well-made rooms to create interiors which are both classically gracious and delightfully fresh. Inspired by our clients’ homes and dreams and histories, we find great joy in creating beautiful, deeply personal spaces for each of them.”
Liliane Hart Interiors, a Manhattan-based firm founded in 2007, is a full service residential design firm specializing in custom interiors. The firm assists in all aspects of project design from early consultation with architects and builders, to color and finish selections, interior decoration, art consultation, and detailed project management. We are committed to delivering exceptional service and impeccably executed interiors.
Liliane Hart Interiors is currently working on projects in South Carolina, Martha’s Vineyard, Connecticut, the Hamptons and New York City.
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- Borrowed Light by Farrow and Ball
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- Alvear Palace in Buenos Aires for its luxurious and sophisticated interiors
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- The Iphone is a one stop shop for documenting images and inspiration.
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- I like to go downtown in New York City for inspiration. I love the shops and the street style.
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- Gramercy Tavern
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- The Ruben Museum
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- Coffee, design magazines, farmers market and yoga..in that order
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- World of Interiors magazine
- How do you keep it all together?
- Steno book with lists and my google calendar
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?