“Fresh, young and modern with a twist on the traditional.”
Originally from Cartersville, Georgia and a graduate of the University of Georgia, Lindsey moved to New York City in pursuit of a career in interior design. After interning with Ralph Lauren in London, Lindsey accepted a position with the well-known decorating firm Richard Keith Langham, Inc. in Manhattan. After eight years with Mr. Langham, Lindsey was inspired to establish her own residential interior design firm in 2007. Lindsey also adds to her credit freelance work for the Savannah College of Art & Design in Lacoste, France as well as work for Dorothy Draper & Co., Inc.
Lindsey’s travels both here and abroad have influenced her sense of style as much as the genteel South. Fresh, young and modern with a twist on the traditional, Lindsey’s designs radiate bold pattern, texture and color. She is able to transform a residence into a highly comfortable, personal and welcoming space for any client.
12 INSPIRED READING ROOMS
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- I use a lot of color, not sure I have a classic choice…
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- The Greenbrier, Lyford Cay Club, Amanjena in Marrakech, Claridge’s London
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- Wherever I am, I’m often jetting from place-to-place.
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- RIP- Le Bilboquet, the Beatrice Inn, the Mark Hotel in NYC, Spago LA, Mr. Chow London
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- Depends on my Friday night and where in the world I am.
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- I worked for Richard Keith Langham for 8 years that and just living in NYC, this city is a huge influence. I think it’s the best city in the world for design.
- How do you keep it all together?
- My iPhone is my virtual memory.
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?
- Really? I’m a free spirit, but I say keep the garden groomed!