Stretch the imagination and stay approachable.
Diversified, such a great word in today’s society as well as the life of design. Mark Finlay Interiors strives to understand our clients way of life and function of their household while reaching in deep to find the special nuances that makes them unique to their friends and relatives. Where they rest and play, how they entertain and where they work. Bringing them a new sense of space and that enlivens their daily way of life.
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- Super white and a color
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- Hotel Danieli, Venice
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- Ipad and good memory with space enough to dream
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- Anywhere, on the streets
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- Cafe De Artist, Puerta Vallarta
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- The Espace Dali', Montmarte
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- Flipping through my new shelter magazines
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- Water and nature, Punta Mita
- How do you keep it all together?
- Great Organization, Dropbox for pictures
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?
- Groomed with lots and lots of flowers that bloom consecutively