“Want all there is and then some.”
Suzan Fellman makes homes and gardens that are personal and beautiful. Rather than imposing a signature look, she works closely with clients, incorporating who they are and what they need from the project’s outset. Each result is therefore particular and unique, providing beauty, respite, comfort, sensory pleasure, considered use of space, light, color, texture, as well as intelligent and intuitive utility. Suzan’s work has been featured in shelter and fashion magazines worldwide.
SUNNY STYLES: HOW THE TOP INTERIOR DESIGNERS OF LOS ANGELES UP THEIR INTERIORS WITH VIBRANT HUES
15 CONTEMPORARY TABLE LAMPS FOR AN ADDED ACCENT
THE COLOR OF 2013: PANTONE EMERALD
IN THE DETAILS: HEARTH AND HOME
A HISTORY OF CHINOISERIE
THE DAPPER GENTLEMAN AND HIS ABODE BY SUZAN FELLMAN
THE ART OF ACCESSORIZING: EXPERT TRICKS OF THE TRADE
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- La Mamounia pre Jacques Garcia
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- The pencil
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- The streets
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- Café Marly
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- Islamic Art Museum of Marrakech at Jardin Majorelle
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- Rising early to a full day of anything
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- Yves Saint Laurent
- How do you keep it all together?
- When in doubt, edit.
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?
- Organically sculptured