“Explore the possibilities” – Wendy Berry
With locations in Cleveland, OH and Naples, FL, Wendy Berry and the W Design team has been providing its clients a full range of interior design services since 2002, providing the capabilities of a large firm with the personalized service you deserve.
We focus on providing clients with a design that reflects their lifestyle and aesthetic, be it traditional, transitional, modern or an eclectic blend. We combine a mix of classic elements that incorporate art and objects to balance a living space and bring timeless comfort and elegance.
We enjoy working on residential and commercial spaces, both new construction and renovations. Wendy Berry and the W Design team can help create a space that is uniquely yours. We work closely with architects, builders and the trades to add unexpected details and conveniences to our clients’ living spaces.
WENDY BERRY – OWNER AND PRINCIPAL
Wendy’s ability to relate to her client’s needs and style preference has been a large part of W Design’s success over the past decade. With a passion for architecture and design, it was Wendy’s entrepreneurial spirit and desire to see her creative visions realized that led her to found W Design over ten years ago.
Wendy’s attention to architectural detail creates spaces that are both functional and beautiful. Her passion, energy and sincerity are just a few things that make her unique.
To create spaces with a timeless, elegant design that reflects our clients’ unique style. Applying our passion, talents, and our appreciation of quality and beauty, we take pride in perfecting “The Art of Doing It Well” for each and every one of our clients.
The W Design team is committed to fully investing in our client’s vision as we apply our creativity to ensure we exceed their expectations. Attention to details is the signature of Wendy Berry and W Design Interiors transforming spaces into personalized expressions.
OUR DESIGN STYLE
Wendy Berry and W Design Interiors brings a clean, sophisticated mix of modern and traditional design resulting in beautiful, comfortable, and functional spaces.
The W Design team brings a timeless, comfortable, beautiful, yet functional design to a traditional, transitional or modern style decor.
Wendy Berry and W Design Interiors is an award winning design firm, recognized by Aurora Gold and Grand Awards, Sand Dollar Award, as well as being featured in numerous publications.
Well known architects and builders trust Wendy Berry and W Design as a valued, go-to partner to create distinctive living spaces.
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- I prefer light and clean interiors. Contrasting a light, warm white with a light value flax or grey-blue color creates a neutral palate to layer materials upon.
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- It is not a hotel but rather a villa in Tuscany. Vigna Maggio. It was in the movie "Much to do about Nothing". It is 500 years old and very beautiful.
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- Houzz and Pinterest are a wealth of information for clients with difficulty visualizing design details and blogs are great for style and trend inspiration.
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- Interiors trends follow those of fashion, so the runway is a good place to start. We are more classic than trendy, but we do juxtapose timeless classic design with unexpected design elements or trends.
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- I love the quaint and authentic restaurants in Anna Capri, Italy, but cooking is also a passion of mine. Layering flavors and textures to create an experience is how I approach both cooking and design.
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- The Cleveland Museum of Art was recently renovated and houses ancient artifacts, impressionist masterpieces as well as modern works. The Gallery One program allows visitors to have an interactive and educational experience touring the museum with an iPad.
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- Family, Friends and Food!
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- I have had many great influences in design and life. All I know is that when we transform a space and we watch our clients overwhelmed with happiness, that uplifting of their heart and soul is magical....it's why we do what we do!
- How do you keep it all together?
- An amazing collaborative team of talented, passionate individuals working toward a common goal while enjoying the process!
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?
- Both! It depends on the space.