The Lincoln Tunnel goes under the Hudson River, connecting New Jersey and Midtown Manhattan, in the USA.
An integral conduit within the New York Metropolitan Area, it was designed by Norwegian-born civil engineer Ole Singstad and named after U.S. President Abraham Lincoln.
Taking as its inspiration the bright conical shape of headlights streaming from the Lincoln tunnel, the long slim appearance of these pull handles conjures images of a long journey home and a warm welcome awaiting.
Handles: 82mm, 218mm & 360mm.
- Lead Time
- 4-6 Weeks (Made to Order)
- Burnished Brass
- Antique Brass
- Satin Chrome - Unlacquered
- Satin Nickel - Unlacquered
- Chocolate Bronze - Lacquered
- Polished Brass - Lacquered or Unlacquered)
- Antique silver - Lacquered
- Barrelled Nickel - Unlacquered
- Polished NIckel - Unlacquered
- Polished Chrome - Unlacquered
- Antique Copper - Lacquered
About Armac Martin
Armac Martin design and manufacture some of the worlds finest brass cabinet hardware, for the world’s finest interiors.