Madison dining table
The Madison dining table, Art Deco inspired but adapatable to many styles, is shown (main image) with a macassar veneered top, Noir legs and with polished nickel detailing. This table can be made with a top in American or burr walnut, radial macassar or one of our many bird’s eye maple veneers.
Alternatively this table is made entirely in one
finish, with detailing in any of our metals.
We also customise the table top with a metallic finish such as Molten metal, shown in the close-up detail. Other metallic finishes are available, such as our antique crazed bronze, mercury and gold. Bespoke dimensions are available.
Materials: wood veneer with polished or antique metal detailing
- Depth: 44.5 Width: 83.75 Height: 30
- Lead Time
- 10 Weeks or longer (Made to Order)
- Antique crazed mercury - option of liquid metal...
- Antique crazed bronze - option of liquid metal...
- Antique brass - option for detailing and feet
- Polished nickel - option for detailing and feet
About Black and Key
Black & Key make furniture and accessories, handmade in Britain to the highest standards of craftsmanship