Mariposa Standard Chair
It took years to build a chair that would last for generations. The Mariposa is the building block for the entire Stemn Collection. The materials that bring its clean lines and functional design to life are North American hardwoods and patented metal brackets, made in house. Designed for comfort, it’s also lightweight, versatile, and incredibly durable. You select the finish that perfectly fits your home.
Our entire Stemn line is customizable in your choice of wood finishes and metal brackets. For an additional charge, custom upholstery is available in natural or vegan leather provided by Fyrn. We will also support COL for large scale projects.
Height 33” x Width 17.5” x Depth 21.3”
- Lead Time
- 4-6 Weeks (Made to Order)
- Charcoal Black Wood / Black Brackets
- Charcoal Black Wood / Copper Bronze Brackets
- Charcoal Black Wood / Graphite Brackets
- Charcoal Black Wood / Matte Silver Brackets
- Blond Oak Wood / Black Brackets
- Blond Oak Wood / Copper Bronze Brackets
- Blond Oak Wood / Graphite Brackets
- Blond Oak Wood / Matte Silver Brackets
- Oxidized Oak Wood / Black Brackets
- Oxidized Oak Wood / Copper Bronze Brackets
- Oxidized Oak Wood / Graphite Brackets
- Oxidized Oak Wood / Matte Silver Brackets
Award-winning design made in California, built to last a lifetime. The San Francisco company’s Stemn System emphasizes the strength of metal and warmth of wood. Winner of 2017 Interior Design Magazine’s Best of The Year Award and 2 Architizer A+ Awards.