Nguni Cow Horn Chandelier
Cascading strands of handcut Nguni cow horn pieces in various shapes and sizes create a sophisticated and unique ceiling mount chandelier that is simply stunning!
Not only are Dira lighting products certified under South Africa’s Nature Conservation Act, but they are also made from eco-friendly, sustainable resources. In addition, the handcrafted nature of our production processes are environmentally safe.
Pricing will vary on customized orders.
- handcrafted in South Africa
- real Nguni bovine horn is a natural blend of ivory, cream, beige, and chocolate tones
mounts to ceiling
- 40 watt max bulb, not included
- no two lamps are exactly alike; however, it is easy to make a pair using similarly colored and sized horn pieces
- give us your specifications and we will make a pair for you from our available inventory or stock reserves
36" diameter; 28" length of longest strand
- Lead Time
- 10 Weeks or longer (Made to Order)
DIRA (deer-uh) has carefully selected unique products created by highly skilled artists in South Africa. Our goal is to reveal the beautiful works of this resourceful, conservation-oriented design culture to the global market.