Nguni Cow Horn Chandelier Sconce
Cascading strands of Nguni cow horn in various shapes and sizes create a sophisticated unique light fixture to illuminate any space. Whether you select one or a pair of these striking wall lamps, this beautiful sconce will add a dramatic interest to any space.
Not only are Dira lighting products certified under South Africa’s Nature Conservation Act, but they are also made from eco-friendly, sustainable resources. In addition, the handcrafted nature of our production processes are environmentally safe.Customized lengths of chandelier strands available upon request. Also see our DIRA Nguni Cow Horn Ceiling Mount Chandelier.
Pricing will vary on customized orders.
- handcrafted in South Africa
- real Nguni bovine horn is a natural blend of ivory, cream, beige, and other warm tones
- mounts to wall with attached metal frame (bronze in color)
- wiring fits standard 4 inch US electrical wall box
- matching antique brass sockets
- 4 chandelier bulbs, 40 watt max bulb, not included
- no two lamps are exactly alike; however, it is easy to make a pair using similarly colored and sized horns
Size: 8"D x 16"W x 30"H
- Metal, Natural Material
- Lead Time
- 10 Weeks or longer (Made to Order)
DIRA (deer-uh) has carefully selected unique products created by highly skilled artists in South Africa. Our goal is to reveal the beautiful works of this resourceful, conservation-oriented design culture to the global market.