Quin Metal Table Base
Shown here is our custom “made to order” dining table base we call Quin. This classic design is for the transitional or modern home. Though typically used with round tops, it can be used in unison with another base in order to support large rectangular tops as well.
- For glass top applications, we’ll 45 the corners so that the top of the metal is flat, with no open ends. (just like the picture shown)
- We can build this exact base in any size and with other sizes of materials.
- This base is very strong and can support stone and concrete as well. An non-noticeable support bar will be added up top in order to provide more surface.
- This base can be built for a coffee table as well.
Materials used on the base shown: 1″ × 3″ tubing
Smaller material option: 1″ × 2″
Larger material option: 1.5″ × 4″
Finish Shown: Metallic Gold Powder-Coat (looks a lot like a soft brass in person)
Many other finishes are available, just look around our page for examples and or message us for other options.
Shipping: We typically ship this type of base via freight with lift-gate service, though we can offer white glove service as well.
Built to your specifications
- Lead Time
- 4-6 Weeks (Made to Order)
About Urban Ironcraft
Urban Ironcraft is a furniture design company that specializes in CUSTOM designer metal/iron furniture. All of our products are made to your specs and MADE IN THE USA! Don’t just purchase off the shelf, have it made to your exact requirements.