Round Cage Light
Our Round Cage Light is made of solid brass and can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Solid Brass
- UL Listed, Suitable for Wet Location; For Interior / Exterior Residential and Commercial use.
- Maximum Wattage: Wall Mount-75w Ceiling Mount-60w (100w LED Equivalent)
- Bulb: Accepts Incandescent, CFLs, LED Screw in Bulbs
- Options: Available without Cage (F-6), With Screws instead of WIngnut (WF-4), Smaller Size (R-2) ; Available with switch
- Glass: Clear or Frosted
- Finishes: Standard Finishes: Unlacquered Brass & Chrome ; Custom Finishes: Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Antique Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Pewter, Polished Copper, Polished Nickel, Satin Brass, Satin Copper, Satin Nickel, Verdi & Powdercoating
- Maintenance: Lights will patina and eventually verdigris overtime. Since our lights are solid brass, they will not rust or corrode.
- Installation: All hardware and install instructions provided
- No assembly required
- Bulbs not included
- Has been compared to the tortuga round transitional wall sconce, Davey 7027 brass bulkhead fitting and marine cover light
Our round cage light as been one of our best sellers for years! The solid brass construction makes it resilient and durable for use by the ocean or water. The unlacquered brass finish and clear glass offers an authentic nautical replica light. However once the finish is changed to polished chrome or nickel, the light becomes the perfect contemporary / industrial sconce. The light carries a UL wet rating so that it can be used indoors and outdoors, from a nautical shower light to a nautical bedroom sconce to garage lighting and more. We also offer the R-1 without a cage (F-6) and with screws (WF-4).
8.5" diameter, 4.4" dept
- Glass, Metal
- Lead Time
- 0-3 Weeks (Quick Ship)
- Unlacquered Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Antique Brass
- Antique Nickel
- Satin Brass
- Satin Copper
- Satin Nickel
Shiplights specializes in UL Listed interior / exterior lighting for residential and commercial use. Our durable solid brass lighting is weatherproof, non-corrosive and available in over 10 finishes.