Side Eye cabinet, art door sideboard, custom credenza
The Side Eye cabinet is designed and finished in our Toronto Studio, Morgan Clayhall.
Constructed of walnut, body/doors, the cabinet sits on a steel base finished in a matte black powder coat.
The art on the doors are created by artist Murray Duncan, mix medium and is sealed in a gloss resin.
This cabinet is customizable in size, finish and color.
Customer can choose:
- Finishes: stain colour of walnut or oak
- Finishes: steel base can be plated antique bronze/brass
- Size can be customized as per request
- The cabinet has been created with a stone top also, please inquire
The interior is designed with adjustable shelfs, but shown in the photos is a custom cabinet we created with pull out drawers behind the doors.
Customer dimensions and finishes are on a case by case basis upon request, some changes may be an up charge. Please inquire
- Depth: 18 Width: 72 Height: 32
- Lead Time
- 10 Weeks or longer (Made to Order)
About Morgan Clayhall
Morgan Clayhall is a Toronto-based design studio, established in 2001 by Jordan Tabachnik and Murray Duncan. Morgan Clayhall combines architectural design counterbalanced with organic textures, tones and materials to create furniture as art.