‘Frame it once, frame it right and love it forever.’
J. Pocker values their customer relationships and makes all feel welcome.
Return clients are our goal; by providing excellent client service and a superior product.
Our key to successful sales is problem solving. We strive to give clients a luxurious experience.
For three decades we have been the ‘go to store’ for custom art and mirror frames, as well as fine art. We are an experienced team well versed in the history of framing with showrooms in New York City, Bronxville, Greenwich, and Westport. Each of the locations offers custom frames that include hand-finished contemporary hardwoods, modern steel, period European styles, and leather profiles. Every archival material available in the framing industry is available to the stores’ customers. Our fine art gallery includes contemporary works on paper, facsimile maps, architectural prints, and hundreds of botanical images.
The only thing better than our history – is our future.
- What’s your go-to classic color choice?
- Is there a hotel that’s most inspired your work while traveling?
- The Ritz Hotel in Paris
- Which pieces of technology do you use to document design inspiration?
- Where do you go to spot new style?
- Maison&Objet Paris
- Do you have a favorite restaurant (for the design and the food, of course)?
- Piccolino Jerusalem
- What’s your favorite small museum in the world?
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- How do you usually start your weekend?
- Friday night family dinner
- Who or what is your biggest design influence?
- Stanford White
- How do you keep it all together?
- Design a garden: groomed or freestyle?