The Nest Console by Morgan Clayhall - steel/marble
‘The Nest’ console is designed and hand finished in our Toronto Studio.
The console is constructed of steel tubing, powder coated in matte black finish. The Nest console is shown with a black marble top.
The console is customizable in size, finish and stone tops.
Customer can choose:
- Finishes: marble top as per request
- Finishes: steel powder coated different colours, plated antique brass
- The console can also be order with a wood top, instead of stone.
- Size: can also be customized as per request
Custom dimensions and finishes are on a case by case basis, some changes may result in an up-charge.
- Depth: 18 Width: 60 Height: 30
- Metal, Stone, Marble
- Lead Time
- 6-10 Weeks (Made to Order)
About Morgan Clayhall
Morgan Clayhall is a Toronto-based design studio, established in 2001 by Jordan Tabachnik and Murray Duncan. Morgan Clayhall combines architectural design counterbalanced with organic textures, tones and materials to create furniture as art.