The Nest Console, customizable
The Nest console is designed and hand finished in our Toronto Studio, Morgan Clayhall.
The console is constructed of steel tubing and solid bar that is shown in a matte black durable powder coat finish. The Nest console is shown with marble tops.
The console is customizable in size, finish and stone tops.
Customer can choose:
- Finishes: marble top as per request
- Finishes: steel powder coated different colours, plated antique brass
- The console can also be order with a wood top, instead of stone.
- Size: can also be customized as per request
Custom dimensions and finishes are on a case by case basis, some changes may result in an up-charge.
Please inquire with the studio,
- Depth: 18 Width: 60 Height: 30
- Lead Time
- 6-10 Weeks (Made to Order)
About Morgan Clayhall
Morgan Clayhall is a Toronto-based design studio, established in 2001 by Jordan Tabachnik and Murray Duncan. Morgan Clayhall combines architectural design counterbalanced with organic textures, tones and materials to create furniture as art.