The Pixel Table, by Morgan Clayhall
The Pixel is a completely customizable steel base table with a marble slab top. Steel finishes, wood and marble top options available.
‘The Pixel Table’ is design and finished in our Toronto Studio. Constructed with a steel base, shown finished in our darken steel finish, the top shown is a 1-1/2 inch thick marble top.
Options are available in the finish and choice of top.
Customer can choose:
- Finishes: colour/type of stone, thickness of stone or wood top/colour
- Finishes: steel base can be plated antique bronze/brass, powder coated or darkened
- Size can be customized as per request
Customer dimensions and finishes are on a case by case basis upon request, some changes may be an up charge. Please inquire
- Depth: 36 Width: 66 Height: 30
- Lead Time
- 6-10 Weeks (Made to Order)
About Morgan Clayhall
Morgan Clayhall is a Toronto-based design studio, established in 2001 by Jordan Tabachnik and Murray Duncan. Morgan Clayhall combines architectural design counterbalanced with organic textures, tones and materials to create furniture as art.