Woven Leather Dining Arm Chair - WDC 600
The Woven Leather Dining Arm Chair is part of the Woven Leather Collection. Originally designed by Mel Smilow in 1956 and officially reintroduced by his daughter Judy Smilow in 2013, the Woven Leather Collection is classically midcentury. The simplistic beauty, fine craftsmanship, and exceptional detail is present from every angle. Made in America since 1949 and made to last a lifetime, Smilow® Furniture defines: Enduring Modern Classics.
Also included in the Woven Leather Collection is a lounge chair and ottoman, dining chairs without arms, a bar and counter stool with and without a back, and benches.
- Solid walnut frame with natural finish
- Leather strapping available in black, choc. brown, british tan, lt tan, navy wine and red
- Finish and wood type can be customized
- Made in America by Smilow Furniture
WDC 600 Leather Woven Dining Arm Chair measures at 20.0"w 17.25"d 32" back h 17.5"seat h, 24.25 arm h
- Wood, Natural Material, Leather
- Lead Time
- 6-10 Weeks (Made to Order)
About Smilow Design
Enduring Modern Classics. Smilow Design continues a legacy of producing fine and timeless designs for Modern Living. Authentic Smilow ® mid-century modern furniture and Smilow Glass.